-
April 18th, 2003, 03:14 PM
#261
Inactive Member
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg21.jpg
XD newest bg, bad pic quality because I had to enlarge it to fit as a BG
-
April 19th, 2003, 01:06 AM
#262
Inactive Member
-
April 21st, 2003, 07:31 AM
#263
Inactive Member
Mmmm... you have a nice taste on emus Xell... did you knew that EPsxE is an Spanish emulator? ^^
Well, i had to say good bye to Kaoni with all the pain of my heart (i started liking her in the screen of my computer... it is just... forget it [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Here is my current desktop! of course, done by me! ^^
Click for image!
-
April 21st, 2003, 07:49 AM
#264
HB Forum Owner
Wow, great background Melfice, you're getting better every day. And this chick has nice... glasses [img]smile.gif[/img] , and I love her eyes and skin color as well. :yup:
-
April 21st, 2003, 07:57 AM
#265
Inactive Member
Hee hee hee... arigat? gozai masu! I painted the sea on my own! ^^ [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
April 22nd, 2003, 12:51 PM
#266
Inactive Member
Nice pic!
Nice legs!
Nice... proportions! yes! very realistic ^_^;
BTW, what is echii forsaken!? Must have it! O.O
-
April 23rd, 2003, 07:26 AM
#267
Inactive Member
It is the standard Forsaken Game (a somewhat old 360 degrees of freedom 3D FPS) I renamed the shortcut to Echii Forsaken because Ryudo edited almost all the textures of the game (They were plain BMP's files) into Kawaii Manga girls... and some echii pictures ^^ So, the game it is the same, but the textures make it look more... appealing...
Hee hee hee.. that picture is a "Computational Model" [img]tongue.gif[/img] I did the design while i was on classes...
-
April 24th, 2003, 08:13 AM
#268
Inactive Member
Here you are! as you asked me, here you have the desktop i'm currently using.
Click here!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 24, 2003 05:14 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
-
April 24th, 2003, 04:46 PM
#269
Inactive Member
-
April 25th, 2003, 09:15 AM
#270
Inactive Member
You're welcome! ^^ I've put it also as my wallpaper on Uni Linux...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks